CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

6.09.2008

Update in my life ...

In 2 days, I leave for Nashville! I can't believe that I am going to be meeting Corinne! I am so EXCITED. I mean we have been talking online and phone for over a year and now I get to meet her and spend my weekend at Phat Camp! I am can't believe that I am doing this! I will have to update more when I get there and of course, I will be taking 100 pictures. :)

Second thing --- we start our newest challenge this week. I am leading a team. I sure hope that I do a good job on leading the team :) I can't wait to see our changes in 8 weeks! :) GO GIRLS!

In the last challenge, I lost 5lbs and 5.25 inches. I was SHOCKED! I didn't feel like I did that great but I obviously I did something right :)

1 comments:

~Les said...

AWESOME loss in the FNF, Becca! Wow!

Oh, how I wish I could go to PC. Maybe next time. I know you'll have an awesome time and I can't wait to see pics and hear all about it!

~Les