CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

6.20.2008

Nashville/ Phat Camp

Oh it was wonderful to meet Corinne in person. I was so giddy to meet her, I think I had to pinch myself (or maybe it was her) a couple of times to make sure that it was REAL!
It was great to meet the rest of the group of girls as well. I just loved them all so much more now than I did.

Phat Camp! What can I say about it. It was hard both on me emotionally and physically. I was able to do a lot --- some things I just didn't have the will or strength to do which made me feel disappointed in myself. But all in all -- I was really happy about it.


First of all, I was able to prove to myself that I really can do anything I put my mind too but I just have to put my mind there to do it. Second of all, I need to start BELIEVING in me more. I sell myself all too many times --- Instead of finding the good things I have been able to accomplish, I find all the things that I haven't accomplished or that I am not good at or what I think that I am not good at.

All in all it was good thing for me to go. I went outside my "norm" and got into something that was good for me. Maybe next time I go I will be stronger physically and emotionally. I have had a rough year.
I hope you all enjoy the photos. Please don't mind that I look awful but I was WORKING OUT hard and giving my all.






0 comments: