CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

7.01.2008

Six Months -- I MISS YOU GRAMPA!

I can't believe its been six months since I last talked to my sweet grampa. Where has the time gone? Has the pain gotten easier? HELL no! Its just that I know how to compress my feelings VERY well. Since I dont want to cry my eyes out all the time; I just put it aside and try not to think about it. I like to think about when he was alive and he would joke with me, always giving me a hard time about something, telling me that he was proud of me or that he loved me. SO today; I try hard to remember those times and try to still live my life so that he would be proud of me EVERYDAY. I sure do miss him --- I can't wait to be able to see him again, hug him and tell him about everything. Besides my husband, he was the second best man in my life and I will NEVER forget him. I will never live my life a day without thinking of him, I will never live my life so that he would be disappointed in me.

I LOVE YOU GRAMPA! I MISS YOU! I MISS SO MUCH!!! PLEASE BELIEVE ME WHEN I SAY THAT THE ONLY THINGS IN LIFE THAT I MISS SO MUCH IS YOU!!! YOU HAVE BEEN IN MY HEART ALWAYS and NEVER WILL LEAVE THERE.

I love you Grampa!

This picture is one of the last hugs I had from my grampa! I will never forget!!

0 comments: