CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

7.10.2008

Visit with my Mom ..

I had my mom come and stay down here for a couple days -- Just about it a week. There were good times, bad times but overall I guess I can say it was a good day. I have come to realize that we are not alike in a lot of ways but that is oka. Thats what is so GREAT about being who we are is that we have our own personalities.

We got to go to the ocean and enjoy a day at the beach. I have to say this was a GREAT day for both us. My mom hasn't been able to visit the beach in a long time but she REALLY seemed to enjoy it. I am so happy that we got to go ---
I miss my mom in so many levels. I guess a part of me is the kid who misses the times we had as child/ mother. I mean there were a lot of ups and downs in childhood but really who doesn't have those. I just miss how we could openly talk more and more. Now its hard cause we are so far apart ... maybe we will be close again some day.

I love her so much! I hope that we will be able to have another NICE visit together. ;) She was planning on another trip here in October so I hope that we will be able to enjoy another great time. Maybe this time we will get to the falls? Who knows ... lets see what I have up my sleeve for then. :)

Picture of all of us together in our newly tiled kitchen :) Oh and that shirt she is wearing --- its cause of me! I had to take her shopping to get some pretty! :)





2 comments:

~Les said...

Are ya'll in Astoria? Goonies! :o) ~Les

Becca said...

No I am not from Astoria. I live CLOSE ;)