CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

7.20.2008

Is this puppy love or what ....???

Today Vincent and I just went into town for lunch, get a few things for our camping trip at the end of next month and we getting a few things done. :) I just love him so much ... have you just sometimes spent some time with someone that you love before and you just realize how much you are in love that person that you can't even express it in words! :)

Thats how I feel about Vincent. He is my world --- I love spending every second with him. I just love how we can spend time together doing the smallest things yet we are perfectly happy and content!

Here is a picture of us --- today we took it and I think we are so cute and I REALLY love this picture of us and I think its something that is so sweet!

I LOVE YOU VINCENT!!!!!

0 comments: