CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

4.15.2008

Im getting VERY concerned ..

I have been having some really bad cramping but no passing blood or anything so I called my doctors and they had me to come in yesterday for an ultrasound and blood work. They couldn't find the heartbeat and they feel like they should at 6 1/2 weeks. My blood count came back good and high so I have to go back in tomorrow and get more blood work to see if my numbers are staying high or dropping. Then I have an appointment on 4/28 for another ultrasound and see if they can THEN hear the heartbeat.

This is REALLY taking an emotional toll on me because they told me to prepare for the worse which would be a miscarriage. I am trying to hold my head up high and believe that things will be okay but its little hard when you hear that from the doctor.

0 comments: