CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

3.31.2008

Omg ... We are going to be parents!!

I woke up this morning to take a pregnancy test. And, honestly, I just didn't think that I would see the positive sign. WOW!!! It said "positive"!! I woke up Vincent "Can you come look at this?" He comes in the bathroom looks at it, looks at the information and he looks up at me and said "We are going to be parents. We are PREGNANT"! I was in total SHOCK! Two hours later, I took another test because I thought that it might be wrong though in my head I know that you can't get a false positive. I called Kaiser and got an appointment set.

Vincent and I drove down to Hillsboro to celebrate and get some prenatal vitamins, pregnancy journal, some reading material, and a gift for Mom and Dad (Vincent's parents) cause we were dying to tell them. We got them a bag of goodies to make them guess (some baby corns, baby baby pickles, some baby cans of diet pepsi, some baby muffins, a kid book called "Hop on Pop" and then some candy bars. :) Mom started to get the guess --- saw the book and knew for sure that she was going to be a Gramma! Dad and her were so EXCITED! :)

I can't wait to see you little one! You are 4 weeks old! I can't wait ... Just another 35 weeks to go :) I love you already! Welcome to our family ... we can't wait to see you!

0 comments: