CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

3.23.2008

Let the Purge Begin

Yesterday I decided that I was going to go through my closet, my drawers, UNDER MY BED of all the clothes I have and get arid of a bunch. Yesterday I was a little sad. There are some things that I have kept for 6-7 years but I refuse to get arid of and then there are things that I have boughten but never fit right and they stayed in my closet. I wanted to make a clean slate so when I get up in the morning, I go to my closet and say "What am I going to wear?" And I have an easier choice and then just wearing something baggy that make me feel bad all day or something that is completely unflattering that I will be like "ugh .....I shouldn't have worn this."

I wrote on my PnP journal just how emotional it is to get arid of clothes but this is my response back to people ..... It sums it up pretty good.

Purge is still in progress but so far so good. I went through yesterday just my closet. I tried on shirts and the ones that don't compliment me and when I wear them, I feel terrible in either too tight or the ones that are baggier in the tummy area so that I didn't show my fat rolls before, I got arid of them. 2 bags of clothes so far. I have to go through underneath my bed and pull out the "before" Becca let go of herself and pick out 3 items from before and then the rest I am going to get arid of. It felt good in a way to be able to have room in my closet and know that everything in there is stuff that I wear. I still have some "in between" ok stuff that I am not attached too but I certainly don't want to be running around here with no clothes. I just told my DH that I am going to keep certain things because they are "ok" and I like them but when I get out of these 12's they are off to goodwill. :) The nice part of the purge yesterday is there are shirts that I was like I am goign to get arid of .... they never fit right. So I tried them on, and they look good on me. WORKING ON THOSE ARMS for the summer. I will have some cute outfits. :P

I encourage any of you who haven't done this yet to do it. I find it yesterday kind of a mental cleaning day. Showed me that I have lost weight, shows that I am making progress and I am not going to let the FG back in.

My DH goes well that is cute, you can keep it and when you get pregnant or after the baby that you can wear it. I said "hun I hope to be at least 2 sizes smaller than what I was when I get pregnant. they have clothes that are maternity clothes and then when we have the baby. Im off the gym again. I am gonna be a hot momma!" I think for me it was saying that I am not going to ever allow myself to creep up to 16's again. NO WAY. I was so unhappy there and I am not going to be there again.

I have to get the purge finished today. My bedroom looks like a tornado came through.

Hope you are all having a great day! (((HUGS))))

0 comments: