CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

3.12.2008

Update in my life ..

Ok I have been gone for about a month and half. Where have I been? Whats been going on? First of all, I lost my sweet Grampa to death on February 1st. It was indeed the hardest phone call I had ever received. It killed me! I still today can't believe he is gone or maybe I just don't want to believe that he is gone. EVERYDAY I miss him more and more. He was 5 days away from coming to Oregon to look at this house he wanted to buy, he just signed the papers on his house to be sold 2 days before that. His dream was coming true but his heart gave away too fast. :(
I have been dealing with the mess that one gets to have after someone they love dies. I haven't had too much time to grief, I guess really what is it all mean to grief. I have been dealing with realtors, lawyers, life insurance people, my family ..... sigh. I haven't had a moment to really soak in all the stuff and I think mentally I am trying not too because if I do that means that I will have to believe he isn't here anymore.
On the other side of my life, fitness has become more important to me than ever. Why? Because I want to be healthy for a long time, I don't want the health problems that the rest of my family deals with. I have dealt with my problem long enough and its time to change. :) Now I am working hard on kicking some butt!

I was honored when the girls at PnP asked me to be the spotlight of the month there. Here is my story and my little page that they gave me. I am truly honored. I am hoping in time to make more of a difference at PnP and be able to help more of the girls and inspire them to be the best they can be. :)
I am hoping that my life will calm down here in a bit. I am looking forward to some goals that I have in mind this summer. :)
Take care everyone!!!

0 comments: