CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

4.22.2008

A heartbreaking message ...

Went into the doctor today for another ultrasound and they "confirmed" our baby died. They said that there was no heartbeat or growth or my blood levels aren't for a viable pregnancy. She said "she hated to tell me that but she believes my baby had died" ... wow. That was a jab to my heart today.I am holding up "okay" ... I am not happy, I am a little angry, sad .... I just am having a hard time dealing with it. And its weird for me cause I know have to go into the doctor and find out what I am going to do from here. Where and what I am wanting to do since I haven't miscarried or anything. I dont even know if that is the right wording.

I do plan on getting back into things cause its the only thing that I have control of, the thing that will make me feel the best and etc. Just trying to get my head around it all. Its hard ...

I am so thankful to have a wonderful husband who was there for me to help me support me through all of this, comforting and always thinking of me emotionally. I love him so much. What I would do without him? FREAK out! :)

Besides my sweet husband, I have a wonderful network of people who are loving, kind and supportive for me through family, friends and co-workers. Thanks for all being there for me.



0 comments: