CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

4.26.2008

Go, Go my PnP Friends

Today there were a few of our PnP gals and guy that did the CMM 1/2 marathon. I am so happy and proud of EACH one of them for their accomplishment. I wish I could have been there with them but maybe next year. Here is a few results I found and I will try to update later when I get the other results. :)
Trish: 2:41:43 Finished
Dawn: 2:22:54 Finished
Jessica: 2:12:48 Finished
Bill: 2:24:00 Finished
Kate: 2:41:45 Finished

Way to go EVERYONE! :) I am so happy for each one of you! If you want to track anyone, go here.

Today, I got to talk to both Trish and Corinne! Sweet! I am so happy that I did. It cheered up my day like there was no tomorrow. I got to say hi to everyone as well --- Jess, Dawn, Corinne, Lorie, Bill, Kate ... It was great! :) I felt so a part of PnP ...... I got to tell you, I just love this group of people. :)

0 comments: