CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

12.16.2007

Where have I been?

Sorry I haven't been on here to update lately but I have been dealing with a flood that came in my town back on December 3, 2007. It was pretty ugly! I will have more details later of things I wrote on my phone that I just need to copy onto here :)

As for my eating better, working out. Working out has been a struggle the last couple of weeks with all the heavy work of moving people, cleaning and working full time as well but I have been able to get in some exercise.

As for food, I am actually pretty proud of myself. I could have just thrown the towel 100% but I didn't. I told myself that I had to stay strong, I have to keep trying though life isn't always making it easy for me.

I have been having a few people tell me that they think I have lost some weight. The scale and I aren't currently friends but I do think that my stomach isn't as bloated as I really have been trying to stay away from the refined carbs!

I am back on the wagon 100%! I got my plan laid out for me and I am ready to go for it.

A NSV for me was tonight, we went to a 40 year anniversary party. There was cake and etc there. I did treat myself to a SMALL piece of cake but I only ended up taking 2 bites and I set the rest aside for "later" but I didn't end up eating it, I was put in the garbage.

0 comments: