CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

12.02.2007

Planning?

We need to make sure that we "plan" our meals, workouts out so that we make sure that we get them in. When we don't we are flying through the day in hopes that we are making the best decisions. So with that thought, I am going to PLAN my WHOLE weeks menu out along with my workouts.

----------------------------------------

We all at times are faced with eating out with work, family dinner or something. I just came across this article and I thought you should take a look at it. It was the 20 worst foods in AMERICA. I was actually surprised myself to see some of the calorie counts in these foods. And the fat content! OH MY GOODNESS. Are they really trying to kill us here?

It bring me back to eating out isn't wrong but take some time and prepare yourself. You know you have a lunch with the work at a certain restaurant. Take some time, look over the menu, make a wise choice, when you get there STICK WITH IT. You will be so much happier!

I hope that this article will help. :)

Enjoy.

0 comments: