CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

12.18.2007

Buddies?

Do you have an accountability buddy? I finally had to ask someone if they would be my accountability buddy. Why? Cause if I have one small hang up in my food journal, exercise journal I think to myself ... well there I go and blow again. I expect perfection out of someone who is NOT perfect. :) Funny how we do that to ourselves?

Another thing I have learned in the last few months, especially last few weeks is sometimes you just need to not tell EVERYONE what you are doing, especially if they aren't going to be supportive. I have a couple people in my life that like this. Whenever I try hard to get on the wagon, they like to take a big stick and kick me down. So I have been trying to surround myself more with the people who want to be like me or I should say "I want to be like them". I am not saying I wont talk to these people but I am not going to share with them to only be criticized or told that I am wrong. Are you saying my trainer is wrong? If so, take a look at her. Her pictures say it all! And if she is wrong, that is ok. I will still follow her path. :) Seriously, the other day, I wrote an email after watching the biggest loser and told her that I was ready to come down there, park myself on her porch and have her give me a good work over. Why? Because this time I am committed. I don't care what it takes but I know that I am going to do it this time :) Waste no more time!

NSV for the day. I have my meals planned out to the the last bite of my day and I am not going to stray from it. So far I have already resisted cookies ... Let me tell you that sometimes the cookies aren't my friends.

I am also with myself because yesterday and today, I have stood my ground to be able to say "No, my lunchtime is my time to workout, not to go and eat food that isn't on my plan." For me, its day 2 on track. :) I am planning on staying on this track!!! Yesterday I was asking myself "what happened to the girl who went to S.F. on vacation, still went to the gym and was being good?" I know that I have the commitment inside, I just need to let it out. I think that I am scared of failure. Well "hello silly" I am setting myself up for a bigger failure by not doing it. :) Thats right!!! So that is why I am making the changes NOW! :)

1 comments:

E said...

I totally agree with you about not telling everyone what you are doing. You need support and encouragement - not someone who is going to take you away from the plan and your goal. Thank you for letting me know I'm not the only one who thinks like that. :)